Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- Lots of snow at The Upper Cox Covered Bridge in Northfield Vermont March 22, 2019
- Sugaring season near Middlebury Vermont. March 21, 2019
- Middle March in Trumbull Vermont March 20, 2019
- Happy skiers on the slopes of Stowe Mountain Resort. March 19, 2019
- Up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont last month March 18, 2019