Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- Minute Man National Historical Park in Concord, Massachusetts June 23, 2018
- Early summer in East Montpelier Vermont June 22, 2018
- West Quoddy Head Light in Lubec, Maine June 21, 2018
- This year at The Quechee Balloon Festival. June 20, 2018
- Another picture from the Quechee Balloon Festival last weekend June 19, 2018