Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- In search of fall foliage September 25, 2018
- Sunrise from Bar Harbor Maine September 24, 2018
- In northern Vermont last weekend September 23, 2018
- For a change, a crisp cool day in Tunbridge Vermont September 22, 2018
- A summer day in Conway Massachusetts September 21, 2018