Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- Your typical February day in Tunbridge Vermont February 21, 2019
- Along a side road around Lake Sunapee New Hampshire February 20, 2019
- Woodstock Middle Bridge in Woodstock Vermont February 19, 2019
- Harrisville Historic District, Harrisville New Hampshire February 18, 2019
- South Congregational Church in Kennebunkport Maine February 17, 2019