Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- On the back roads of Barre Vermont October 22, 2018
- Autumn in Montgomery Vermont October 21, 2018
- Autumn at the Comstock Covered Bridge in Montgomery Vermont October 20, 2018
- Autumn sunrise from Bar Harbor Maine. October 19, 2018
- Full color in Bristol Vermont October 18, 2018