Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- Stick season in Guilford Connecticut April 22, 2019
- Rindge Meeting House in Rindge New Hampshire April 21, 2019
- Stick season in New England continues. April 20, 2019
- Stick season at the Slate Covered Bridge in Swanzey, New Hampshire. April 19, 2019
- Blow-Me-Down Covered Bridge in Plainfield, New Hampshire. April 18, 2019