Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- A cold day near Barre Vermont December 10, 2018
- More cold and snow at The Upper Cox Covered Bridge in Northfield Vermont December 9, 2018
- Never gets old… Except the snow piles are growing. December 8, 2018
- Christmas in Stark New Hampshire December 7, 2018
- Christmas in Guilford Connecticut December 6, 2018