A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- On the trails in Acadia National Park in Maine July 20, 2018
- Perfect summer day at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire July 19, 2018
- Looking east from Peacham Vermont July 18, 2018
- The West Monitor Barn in Richmond Vermont. July 17, 2018
- A hot summer days at Kent Falls in Kent Connecticut July 16, 2018