A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- In search of fall foliage September 25, 2018
- Sunrise from Bar Harbor Maine September 24, 2018
- In northern Vermont last weekend September 23, 2018
- For a change, a crisp cool day in Tunbridge Vermont September 22, 2018
- A summer day in Conway Massachusetts September 21, 2018