A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Plenty of snow on the back roads of Stowe Vermont earlier this month. March 23, 2019
- Lots of snow at The Upper Cox Covered Bridge in Northfield Vermont March 22, 2019
- Sugaring season near Middlebury Vermont. March 21, 2019
- Middle March in Trumbull Vermont March 20, 2019
- Happy skiers on the slopes of Stowe Mountain Resort. March 19, 2019