A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Your typical February day in Tunbridge Vermont February 21, 2019
- Along a side road around Lake Sunapee New Hampshire February 20, 2019
- Woodstock Middle Bridge in Woodstock Vermont February 19, 2019
- Harrisville Historic District, Harrisville New Hampshire February 18, 2019
- South Congregational Church in Kennebunkport Maine February 17, 2019