A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Stick season in Guilford Connecticut April 22, 2019
- Rindge Meeting House in Rindge New Hampshire April 21, 2019
- Stick season in New England continues. April 20, 2019
- Stick season at the Slate Covered Bridge in Swanzey, New Hampshire. April 19, 2019
- Blow-Me-Down Covered Bridge in Plainfield, New Hampshire. April 18, 2019