A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- The Power House Covered bridge in Johnson Vermont August 20, 2018
- Picture perfect day near Enosburg Falls Vermont. August 19, 2018
- The First Church of Deerfield in Deerfield Massachusetts August 18, 2018
- The iconic view of Lake Willoughby in Westmore Vermont August 17, 2018
- The covered bridge at Kent Falls State Park in Kent Connecticut. August 16, 2018