A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- On the back roads of Barre Vermont October 22, 2018
- Autumn in Montgomery Vermont October 21, 2018
- Autumn at the Comstock Covered Bridge in Montgomery Vermont October 20, 2018
- Autumn sunrise from Bar Harbor Maine. October 19, 2018
- Full color in Bristol Vermont October 18, 2018