Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- On the trails in Acadia National Park in Maine July 20, 2018
- Perfect summer day at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire July 19, 2018
- Looking east from Peacham Vermont July 18, 2018
- The West Monitor Barn in Richmond Vermont. July 17, 2018
- A hot summer days at Kent Falls in Kent Connecticut July 16, 2018