The Comstock Covered Bridge is a wooden covered bridge that crosses the Trout River in Montgomery, Vermont on Comstock Bridge Road. Built in 1883, it is one of several area bridges built by Sheldon & Savannah Jewett. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Home Posts tagged "Comstock Covered Bridge"
- Happy skiers on the slopes of Stowe Mountain Resort. March 19, 2019
- Up in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont last month March 18, 2019
- Heavy snow falling on the back roads of Vermont March 17, 2019
- Collecting sap at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock Vermont March 16, 2019
- Ashuelot Covered Bridge in Ashuelot New Hampshire March 15, 2019