The Comstock Covered Bridge is a wooden covered bridge that crosses the Trout River in Montgomery, Vermont on Comstock Bridge Road. Built in 1883, it is one of several area bridges built by Sheldon & Savannah Jewett. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
Home Posts tagged "Comstock Covered Bridge"
- Sunset across Lake Champlain looking towards the Adirondacks. June 18, 2019
- A summer day at the Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery Vermont June 17, 2019
- Fort Point Lighthouse in Stockton Springs Maine June 16, 2019
- Beavertail Lighthouse in Jamestown Rhode Island June 15, 2019
- Inside the Breeding Barn at the Shelburne Farms in Shelburne Vermont June 14, 2019