Park Hill Meetinghouse in Westmoreland, New Hampshire.

Park Hill Meeting House New Hampshire-121

The Park Hill Meetinghouse is a historic meeting house on Park Hill in Westmoreland, New Hampshire. The two story timber frame building was built in 1764, but has been moved twice and extensively altered. It was originally built without a steeple, and was moved once in 1779 and again in 1824 to its present location. At the time of the second move, the main chamber was enlarged, and the tower and portico were added, based on the designs of Elias Carter used in other area meeting houses. In 1853 its exterior was restyled in the popular Greek Revival style.

The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980. It is now owned by the Westmoreland Park Hill Meetinghouse and Historical Society.