New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Harrisville Historic District, Harrisville New Hampshire February 18, 2019
- South Congregational Church in Kennebunkport Maine February 17, 2019
- Ice Skating in front of the Vermont Statehouse. February 16, 2019
- The Stony Brook Covered Bridge/Moseley Covered Bridge in Northfield Vermont February 15, 2019
- The weather is sorta weird February 14, 2019