New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Stick season in Guilford Connecticut April 22, 2019
- Rindge Meeting House in Rindge New Hampshire April 21, 2019
- Stick season in New England continues. April 20, 2019
- Stick season at the Slate Covered Bridge in Swanzey, New Hampshire. April 19, 2019
- Blow-Me-Down Covered Bridge in Plainfield, New Hampshire. April 18, 2019