New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- A summer day in Conway Massachusetts September 21, 2018
- One more from the Burns Farm near Montgomery Vermont September 20, 2018
- Sunset from Cadillac Mountain in Maine September 19, 2018
- North Troy Vermont in the middle of yet another heat wave September 18, 2018
- Late afternoon at Motif #1 in Rockport Massachusetts September 17, 2018