New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Plenty of snow on the back roads of Stowe Vermont earlier this month. March 23, 2019
- Lots of snow at The Upper Cox Covered Bridge in Northfield Vermont March 22, 2019
- Sugaring season near Middlebury Vermont. March 21, 2019
- Middle March in Trumbull Vermont March 20, 2019
- Happy skiers on the slopes of Stowe Mountain Resort. March 19, 2019