New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- On the trails in Acadia National Park in Maine July 20, 2018
- Perfect summer day at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire July 19, 2018
- Looking east from Peacham Vermont July 18, 2018
- The West Monitor Barn in Richmond Vermont. July 17, 2018
- A hot summer days at Kent Falls in Kent Connecticut July 16, 2018