Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- Sunset across Lake Champlain looking towards the Adirondacks. June 18, 2019
- A summer day at the Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery Vermont June 17, 2019
- Fort Point Lighthouse in Stockton Springs Maine June 16, 2019
- Beavertail Lighthouse in Jamestown Rhode Island June 15, 2019
- Inside the Breeding Barn at the Shelburne Farms in Shelburne Vermont June 14, 2019