Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 28, 2020
- Spring time on the back roads of Vermont May 27, 2020
- A field full of dandelions near Montpelier Vermont. May 26, 2020
- Saco River Covered Bridge in Conway, New Hampshire. May 25, 2020
- Stratford Lighthouse in Stratford, Connecticut May 24, 2020
- More spring flowers at Yankee Candle in Deerfield, MA May 23, 2020
- Spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge. May 22, 2020
- Sunset from Perkins Pier in Burlington Vermont May 21, 2020
- Sunrise from Bar Harbor Maine May 20, 2020
- Finally it’s springtime in Kent Connecticut. May 19, 2020