Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- Portland Head Light with Ram Island Ledge Light on a foggy summer day. August 5, 2020
- Sunset from Berlin Vermont before I almost got drenched August 4, 2020
- Cloudy summer’s day at a Vermont Dairy Farm August 3, 2020
- A quiet summer morning in Woodstock Vermont August 2, 2020
- A hot summer day in Manchester New Hampshire August 1, 2020
- Perfect summer day at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire July 31, 2020
- Looking east from Peacham Vermont July 30, 2020
- Stormy afternoon at the Hill Farm Inn July 29, 2020
- On the town green in Milford Connecticut July 28, 2020
- The Milky Way from Joe’s Pond in Vermont July 27, 2020