Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- Spring at Moss Glen Falls in Granville Vermont. March 28, 2020
- A spring day in Henniker New Hampshire. March 27, 2020
- Early spring in Woodstock Vermont March 26, 2020
- Just like that…. Back to winter for a day or so… March 25, 2020
- The sugarhouses are almost ready to call it a season all of New England. March 25, 2020
- A passing snow shower at the Battenkill Rise Farm in East Dorset Vermont. March 24, 2020
- It’s mud season in New England March 23, 2020
- A late night sugar run on the back roads of Montpelier Vermont March 22, 2020
- Spring time in New England March 21, 2020
- Colling sap at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock Vermont March 20, 2020