Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- West Cornwall Covered Bridge in Cornwall, Connecticut June 6, 2020
- Sunset at the Foster Covered Bridge in Cabot Vermont June 5, 2020
- Low tide at Marshall Point Lighthouse in Port Clyde Maine June 4, 2020
- Early Morning in Bar Harbor Maine. June 3, 2020
- Horse farm in Surry New Hampshire June 2, 2020
- A cloudy afternoon in Harrisville New Hampshire. June 1, 2020
- A taste of summer at Kent Falls in Kent Connecticut. May 31, 2020
- Another view of spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire. May 30, 2020
- A sunny afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont. May 29, 2020
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 28, 2020