Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- Another view of spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire. May 26, 2019
- A sunny afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont. May 25, 2019
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 24, 2019
- Spring time on the back roads of Vermont May 23, 2019
- A field full of dandelions near Montpelier Vermont. May 22, 2019