A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Sunset across Lake Champlain looking towards the Adirondacks. June 18, 2019
- A summer day at the Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery Vermont June 17, 2019
- Fort Point Lighthouse in Stockton Springs Maine June 16, 2019
- Beavertail Lighthouse in Jamestown Rhode Island June 15, 2019
- Inside the Breeding Barn at the Shelburne Farms in Shelburne Vermont June 14, 2019