A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Spring at Moss Glen Falls in Granville Vermont. March 28, 2020
- A spring day in Henniker New Hampshire. March 27, 2020
- Early spring in Woodstock Vermont March 26, 2020
- Just like that…. Back to winter for a day or so… March 25, 2020
- The sugarhouses are almost ready to call it a season all of New England. March 25, 2020
- A passing snow shower at the Battenkill Rise Farm in East Dorset Vermont. March 24, 2020
- It’s mud season in New England March 23, 2020
- A late night sugar run on the back roads of Montpelier Vermont March 22, 2020
- Spring time in New England March 21, 2020
- Colling sap at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock Vermont March 20, 2020