A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Summer on the town green in Woodstock Vermont August 8, 2020
- Late afternoon in Sudbury Vermont August 7, 2020
- Your typical July morning at Nubble Light in York Maine August 6, 2020
- Portland Head Light with Ram Island Ledge Light on a foggy summer day. August 5, 2020
- Sunset from Berlin Vermont before I almost got drenched August 4, 2020
- Cloudy summer’s day at a Vermont Dairy Farm August 3, 2020
- A quiet summer morning in Woodstock Vermont August 2, 2020
- A hot summer day in Manchester New Hampshire August 1, 2020
- Perfect summer day at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire July 31, 2020
- Looking east from Peacham Vermont July 30, 2020