A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- West Cornwall Covered Bridge in Cornwall, Connecticut June 6, 2020
- Sunset at the Foster Covered Bridge in Cabot Vermont June 5, 2020
- Low tide at Marshall Point Lighthouse in Port Clyde Maine June 4, 2020
- Early Morning in Bar Harbor Maine. June 3, 2020
- Horse farm in Surry New Hampshire June 2, 2020
- A cloudy afternoon in Harrisville New Hampshire. June 1, 2020
- A taste of summer at Kent Falls in Kent Connecticut. May 31, 2020
- Another view of spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire. May 30, 2020
- A sunny afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont. May 29, 2020
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 28, 2020