A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Another view of spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire. May 26, 2019
- A sunny afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont. May 25, 2019
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 24, 2019
- Spring time on the back roads of Vermont May 23, 2019
- A field full of dandelions near Montpelier Vermont. May 22, 2019