A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Russell Pond in The White Mountains of New Hampshire October 19, 2020
- Early October foliage in Waits River Vermont October 18, 2020
- Autumn in Stark New Hampshire. October 17, 2020
- Autumn at Cannon Mountain in New Hampshire October 16, 2020
- A cloudy day at Lake Elmore in Vermont October 15, 2020
- On some side road in the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. October 14, 2020
- Looking down into Worcester Vermont. October 13, 2020
- Early October in Waits River Vermont October 12, 2020
- 2021 New England Photography Calendar! October 11, 2020
- Autumn in the Waterville Valley New Hampshire October 11, 2020