A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- A perfect sunny day near Hardwick Vermont. August 21, 2019
- Summer at The Grafton Inn in Grafton Vermont August 20, 2019
- A picture perfect summer day at the Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery Vermont August 19, 2019
- Along the way in Sudbury Vermont August 18, 2019
- Burnt Island Light in Southport Maine August 17, 2019