New Hampshire, a U.S. state in New England, is defined by its quaint towns and large expanses of wilderness. In the north, White Mountain National Forest is known for winter sports areas and Mt. Washington, the region’s highest peak, with a cog railway to its summit. Also in the White Mountains are moose, black bears and part of the Appalachian Trail.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New Hampshire.
- Portland Head Light with Ram Island Ledge Light on a foggy summer day. August 5, 2020
- Sunset from Berlin Vermont before I almost got drenched August 4, 2020
- Cloudy summer’s day at a Vermont Dairy Farm August 3, 2020
- A quiet summer morning in Woodstock Vermont August 2, 2020
- A hot summer day in Manchester New Hampshire August 1, 2020
- Perfect summer day at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire July 31, 2020
- Looking east from Peacham Vermont July 30, 2020
- Stormy afternoon at the Hill Farm Inn July 29, 2020
- On the town green in Milford Connecticut July 28, 2020
- The Milky Way from Joe’s Pond in Vermont July 27, 2020