For centuries, New England lighthouses have saved ships and lives along New England’s 6,000 miles of coastline. Tall and white, squat and striped, remote and accessible: each New England lighthouse is different. Together, they are symbols of the region and its maritime heritage.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Lighthouses.
New England Lighthouses.
- Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront in Burlington Vermont September 15, 2019
- Another fine day at the Jenne Farm in Reading Vermont September 14, 2019
- Late after at the farm near Wells Vermont September 13, 2019
- Mount Mansfield from Jericho Vermont on a late summer afternoon. September 12, 2019
- Annisquam Harbor Light in Gloucester Massachusetts September 11, 2019