For centuries, New England lighthouses have saved ships and lives along New England’s 6,000 miles of coastline. Tall and white, squat and striped, remote and accessible: each New England lighthouse is different. Together, they are symbols of the region and its maritime heritage.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Lighthouses.
New England Lighthouses.
- Another view of spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire. May 26, 2019
- A sunny afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont. May 25, 2019
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 24, 2019
- Spring time on the back roads of Vermont May 23, 2019
- A field full of dandelions near Montpelier Vermont. May 22, 2019