For centuries, New England lighthouse warnings have saved ships and lives along New England’s 6,000 miles of coastline. Tall and white, squat and striped, remote and accessible: each New England lighthouse is different. Together, they are symbols of the region and its maritime heritage.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Lighthouses.
New England Lighthouses.
- Early October afternoon in Waitsfield Vermont October 23, 2020
- Scenic New England 2021 Calendar. January 2021. October 23, 2020
- Looking out towards Starksboro Vermont from the Appalachian Gap October 22, 2020
- Autumn at the The Old Stone Church in West Boylston, Massachusetts. October 21, 2020
- Meredith New Hampshire on a fall morning October 20, 2020
- Russell Pond in The White Mountains of New Hampshire October 19, 2020
- Early October foliage in Waits River Vermont October 18, 2020
- Autumn in Stark New Hampshire. October 17, 2020
- Autumn at Cannon Mountain in New Hampshire October 16, 2020
- A cloudy day at Lake Elmore in Vermont October 15, 2020