For centuries, New England lighthouse warnings have saved ships and lives along New England’s 6,000 miles of coastline. Tall and white, squat and striped, remote and accessible: each New England lighthouse is different. Together, they are symbols of the region and its maritime heritage.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Lighthouses.
New England Lighthouses.
- Portland Head Light with Ram Island Ledge Light on a foggy summer day. August 5, 2020
- Sunset from Berlin Vermont before I almost got drenched August 4, 2020
- Cloudy summer’s day at a Vermont Dairy Farm August 3, 2020
- A quiet summer morning in Woodstock Vermont August 2, 2020
- A hot summer day in Manchester New Hampshire August 1, 2020
- Perfect summer day at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire July 31, 2020
- Looking east from Peacham Vermont July 30, 2020
- Stormy afternoon at the Hill Farm Inn July 29, 2020
- On the town green in Milford Connecticut July 28, 2020
- The Milky Way from Joe’s Pond in Vermont July 27, 2020