For centuries, New England lighthouses have saved ships and lives along New England’s 6,000 miles of coastline. Tall and white, squat and striped, remote and accessible: each New England lighthouse is different. Together, they are symbols of the region and its maritime heritage.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Lighthouses.
New England Lighthouses.
- Another view of The Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough New Hampshire July 16, 2019
- A sunny day at Motif Number 1 in Rockport Massachusetts July 15, 2019
- Ashuelot Covered Bridge in Winchester, New Hampshire July 14, 2019
- A picture perfect day in Claremont New Hampshire. July 13, 2019
- Perfect summer day at Alton Bay in New Hampshire July 12, 2019