What could be more romantic than a New England covered bridge? New England has them by the score. Some are just for walking across a river; others are also for cycling. A surprising number are on roads, providing motorists with a brief “back in time” experience. These distinctive crossings are a much-loved part of the New England landscape.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Covered Bridges.
New England Covered Bridges.
- Another view of spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire. May 26, 2019
- A sunny afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont. May 25, 2019
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 24, 2019
- Spring time on the back roads of Vermont May 23, 2019
- A field full of dandelions near Montpelier Vermont. May 22, 2019