What could be more romantic than a New England covered bridge? New England has them by the score. Some are just for walking across a river; others are also for cycling. A surprising number are on roads, providing motorists with a brief “back in time” experience. These distinctive crossings are a much-loved part of the New England landscape.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Covered Bridges.
New England Covered Bridges.
- Early October afternoon in Waitsfield Vermont October 23, 2020
- Scenic New England 2021 Calendar. January 2021. October 23, 2020
- Looking out towards Starksboro Vermont from the Appalachian Gap October 22, 2020
- Autumn at the The Old Stone Church in West Boylston, Massachusetts. October 21, 2020
- Meredith New Hampshire on a fall morning October 20, 2020
- Russell Pond in The White Mountains of New Hampshire October 19, 2020
- Early October foliage in Waits River Vermont October 18, 2020
- Autumn in Stark New Hampshire. October 17, 2020
- Autumn at Cannon Mountain in New Hampshire October 16, 2020
- A cloudy day at Lake Elmore in Vermont October 15, 2020