What could be more romantic than a New England covered bridge? New England has them by the score. Some are just for walking across a river; others are also for cycling. A surprising number are on roads, providing motorists with a brief “back in time” experience. These distinctive crossings are a much-loved part of the New England landscape.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Covered Bridges.
New England Covered Bridges.
- Another view of The Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough New Hampshire July 16, 2019
- A sunny day at Motif Number 1 in Rockport Massachusetts July 15, 2019
- Ashuelot Covered Bridge in Winchester, New Hampshire July 14, 2019
- A picture perfect day in Claremont New Hampshire. July 13, 2019
- Perfect summer day at Alton Bay in New Hampshire July 12, 2019