What could be more romantic than a New England covered bridge? New England has them by the score. Some are just for walking across a river; others are also for cycling. A surprising number are on roads, providing motorists with a brief “back in time” experience. These distinctive crossings are a much-loved part of the New England landscape.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. New England Covered Bridges.
New England Covered Bridges.
- Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront in Burlington Vermont September 15, 2019
- Another fine day at the Jenne Farm in Reading Vermont September 14, 2019
- Late after at the farm near Wells Vermont September 13, 2019
- Mount Mansfield from Jericho Vermont on a late summer afternoon. September 12, 2019
- Annisquam Harbor Light in Gloucester Massachusetts September 11, 2019