New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Another fine day at the Jenne Farm in Reading Vermont. September 19, 2020
- Sunset at the Castle Hill Light in Newport Rhode Island September 18, 2020
- Lower Cox Brook and Northfield Falls Covered Bridges in Northfield Vermont September 17, 2020
- A perfect sunny day near Hardwick Vermont. September 16, 2020
- Early Fall Foliage in Waitsfield Vermont September 15, 2020
- Picture perfect morning in Meredith New Hampshire September 14, 2020
- A picture perfect summer day at the Longley Covered Bridge in Montgomery Vermont September 13, 2020
- Late summer at The Grafton Inn in Grafton Vermont September 12, 2020
- Mount Mansfield from Jericho Vermont on a late summer afternoon. September 11, 2020
- Annisquam Harbor Light in Gloucester Massachusetts September 10, 2020