New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 28, 2020
- Spring time on the back roads of Vermont May 27, 2020
- A field full of dandelions near Montpelier Vermont. May 26, 2020
- Saco River Covered Bridge in Conway, New Hampshire. May 25, 2020
- Stratford Lighthouse in Stratford, Connecticut May 24, 2020
- More spring flowers at Yankee Candle in Deerfield, MA May 23, 2020
- Spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge. May 22, 2020
- Sunset from Perkins Pier in Burlington Vermont May 21, 2020
- Sunrise from Bar Harbor Maine May 20, 2020
- Finally it’s springtime in Kent Connecticut. May 19, 2020