New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Portland Head Light with Ram Island Ledge Light on a foggy summer day. August 5, 2020
- Sunset from Berlin Vermont before I almost got drenched August 4, 2020
- Cloudy summer’s day at a Vermont Dairy Farm August 3, 2020
- A quiet summer morning in Woodstock Vermont August 2, 2020
- A hot summer day in Manchester New Hampshire August 1, 2020
- Perfect summer day at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire July 31, 2020
- Looking east from Peacham Vermont July 30, 2020
- Stormy afternoon at the Hill Farm Inn July 29, 2020
- On the town green in Milford Connecticut July 28, 2020
- The Milky Way from Joe’s Pond in Vermont July 27, 2020