New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Spring at Moss Glen Falls in Granville Vermont. March 28, 2020
- A spring day in Henniker New Hampshire. March 27, 2020
- Early spring in Woodstock Vermont March 26, 2020
- Just like that…. Back to winter for a day or so… March 25, 2020
- The sugarhouses are almost ready to call it a season all of New England. March 25, 2020
- A passing snow shower at the Battenkill Rise Farm in East Dorset Vermont. March 24, 2020
- It’s mud season in New England March 23, 2020
- A late night sugar run on the back roads of Montpelier Vermont March 22, 2020
- Spring time in New England March 21, 2020
- Colling sap at the Sleepy Hollow Farm near Woodstock Vermont March 20, 2020