New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Sunset from the Burlington Waterfront in Burlington Vermont September 15, 2019
- Another fine day at the Jenne Farm in Reading Vermont September 14, 2019
- Late after at the farm near Wells Vermont September 13, 2019
- Mount Mansfield from Jericho Vermont on a late summer afternoon. September 12, 2019
- Annisquam Harbor Light in Gloucester Massachusetts September 11, 2019