New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Another view of The Castle in the Clouds in Moultonborough New Hampshire July 16, 2019
- A sunny day at Motif Number 1 in Rockport Massachusetts July 15, 2019
- Ashuelot Covered Bridge in Winchester, New Hampshire July 14, 2019
- A picture perfect day in Claremont New Hampshire. July 13, 2019
- Perfect summer day at Alton Bay in New Hampshire July 12, 2019