New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Another view of spring tulips at the Honeymoon Covered Bridge in Jackson New Hampshire. May 26, 2019
- A sunny afternoon at the Green River Covered Bridge in Guilford Vermont. May 25, 2019
- The trees are blooming at the Vermont Cheese Company Covered Bridge in Grafton Vermont. May 24, 2019
- Spring time on the back roads of Vermont May 23, 2019
- A field full of dandelions near Montpelier Vermont. May 22, 2019