New England is famous for its glorious foliage as billions of leaves change from green to a kaleidoscope of colors. The air is crisp and cool — perfect for hiking, biking or a classic fly-drive break along back roads, where farm stands are piled high with crunchy apples and orange pumpkins.
Home New England Photography. Scenic Photography of New England. Autumn in New England.
Autumn in New England.
- Early October afternoon in Waitsfield Vermont October 23, 2020
- Scenic New England 2021 Calendar. January 2021. October 23, 2020
- Looking out towards Starksboro Vermont from the Appalachian Gap October 22, 2020
- Autumn at the The Old Stone Church in West Boylston, Massachusetts. October 21, 2020
- Meredith New Hampshire on a fall morning October 20, 2020
- Russell Pond in The White Mountains of New Hampshire October 19, 2020
- Early October foliage in Waits River Vermont October 18, 2020
- Autumn in Stark New Hampshire. October 17, 2020
- Autumn at Cannon Mountain in New Hampshire October 16, 2020
- A cloudy day at Lake Elmore in Vermont October 15, 2020