Winter in New England may be bitterly cold, but at least the gray snowy days alternate with brilliant, crisp, sunny days when the air is cold but the sun’s warmth brings people out of their homes to enjoy winter sports.
Home Winter in New England.
Winter in New England.
- A summer day in Conway Massachusetts September 21, 2018
- One more from the Burns Farm near Montgomery Vermont September 20, 2018
- Sunset from Cadillac Mountain in Maine September 19, 2018
- North Troy Vermont in the middle of yet another heat wave September 18, 2018
- Late afternoon at Motif #1 in Rockport Massachusetts September 17, 2018