A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- The Liberty Hill Farm in Rochester Vermont December 13, 2018
- Snowy day at Emily’s Covered Bridge in Stowe December 12, 2018
- Another cold day in Vermont December 11, 2018
- A cold day near Barre Vermont December 10, 2018
- More cold and snow at The Upper Cox Covered Bridge in Northfield Vermont December 9, 2018