A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- A summer day in Conway Massachusetts September 21, 2018
- One more from the Burns Farm near Montgomery Vermont September 20, 2018
- Sunset from Cadillac Mountain in Maine September 19, 2018
- North Troy Vermont in the middle of yet another heat wave September 18, 2018
- Late afternoon at Motif #1 in Rockport Massachusetts September 17, 2018