A New England Spring is always welcome and springtime in New England is glorious. In the northern part of the region a sure sign of spring are the Maple Sugar Festivals and as daytime temperatures rise the sap from New England’s famous sugar maple trees begins to run. A wonderful New England springtime tradition is to taste ‘sugar on snow’, a local delicacy of fresh snow laced with pure maple syrup.
Home Spring in New England.
Spring in New England.
- Early summer in East Montpelier Vermont June 22, 2018
- West Quoddy Head Light in Lubec, Maine June 21, 2018
- This year at The Quechee Balloon Festival. June 20, 2018
- Another picture from the Quechee Balloon Festival last weekend June 19, 2018
- Sunset at the Castle Hill Light in Newport Rhode Island June 18, 2018